Alternatives To Rehabs in Chattanooga, TN
Whether you are seeking outpatient addiction treatment, treatment for mental health disorders, or both, our clients can choose from a range of options at Southeast Addiction Center Tennessee. We take a personalized approach to your healthcare. After a thorough assessment, we develop a treatment plan specific to you.
Even though you might think staying close to home will be the best option for you, that might not be the case regarding drug addiction treatment. As a premier option for addiction treatment, we offer an alternative to rehab in Chattanooga, TN. Seeking alternatives to going to a drug rehab could significantly improve your chances of long-term sobriety.
Why Choose Southeast Addiction Center Tennessee
Our team of experienced, licensed therapists and mental health professionals specialize in addiction and mental health recovery. Members of our team have struggled with addiction and found healing. Their personal and professional experience has allowed them to work for some of the South’s top substance abuse and mental health treatment centers.
Our client testimonials and reviews show how beneficial Southeast Addiction Center Tennessee treatment can be. We pride ourselves on the services we provide. Hearing from our clients how impactful our programs and staff have been on their journey through recovery speaks for itself.
Whether the reviews are good or bad, we consider every person’s thoughts. We hold ourselves accountable for continuously improving our practices and listening to our client’s suggestions. Our goal is to provide you with the treatment you need.
Treatment for substance abuse is necessary because it helps individuals who struggle with addiction to overcome their substance dependency. Learning coping skills to manage cravings, receive medical care for withdrawal symptoms, and understand triggers that could lead to relapse is also essential.
In addition, our treatment provides a safe and supportive environment where you can understand the root cause of your addiction and address trauma and other underlying issues.
Southeast Addiction Center Tennessee’s Proximity to Chattanooga, TN
When it comes to drug rehab, distance from triggers can be life-changing. In two hours, you can find yourself in the arms of the Joint Commission-accredited facility with varying levels of care to meet your needs. Southeast Addiction Center, Tennessee, is conveniently located in Nashville.
While there is a sense of comfort when entering rehab close to home, doing so could lead to relapse or a more extended recovery period. When faced constantly with the same people and places that led to addiction, abstaining can feel nearly impossible.
The dependency on places, people, and even streets and buildings that can remind you of your addiction is behind you. In front of you is a chance to regain your life and learn behavioral health strategies to transform how you view substance use and yourself.
It’s important to realize that drug abuse doesn’t discriminate. People from all socioeconomic classes, ethnicities, and backgrounds, have faced addiction and the impairment it causes those bound by it.
Effective treatment, rehab programs, and proper education regarding addiction are foremost. You deserve access to resources and treatment. Southeast Addiction Center Tennessee provides individuals with access to a luxury, state-of-the-art facility. The programs are accommodating to a variety of schedules and individual needs.
What If Leaving Chattanooga Isn’t an Option?
Responsibilities and obligations are a part of life. While some individuals can take time away, it’s not feasible for others. Regardless of where you receive treatment, you want to ensure your provider offers you or a loved one support, personalized treatment plans, and resources to overcome substance use disorders (SUD) and mental health conditions.
Below are options for individuals seeking treatment in the Chattanooga area.
Hospitals in Chattanooga
- Erlanger Medical Center Address
975 E 3rd St, Chattanooga, TN 37403
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
2525 de Sales Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404
- Parkridge Medical Center
2333 McCallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404
- Parkridge East Hospital
941 Spring Creek Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37412
- Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
1 Siskin Plaza, Chattanooga, TN 37403
- CHI Memorial Hospital Hixson
2051 Hamill Rd, Hixson, TN 37343
- Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
910 Blackford St, Chattanooga, TN 37403
- Tennova Healthcare – Cleveland
2305 Chambliss Ave NW, Cleveland, TN 37311
Recovery and Drug Rehab Centers in Chattanooga
- Our Master’s Camp
277 Boys Camp Rd, Pikeville, TN 37367
- Iris Wellness Group
901 Mountain Creek Rd Suite 100, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Restoration Recovery, PLLC Addiction Treatment Center Chattanooga TN
6141 Shallowford Rd #100, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Chattanooga Recovery Center
13 W Kent St, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Harmony Oaks Recovery Center
7609 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Cumberland Heights – Chattanooga
6650 E Brainerd Rd #102, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Focus Treatment Centers
7429 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Bradford Health Services – Chattanooga
6160 Shallowford Rd STE 103, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Riverwalk Recovery Center
7446 Shallowford Rd #116, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Suma Chemical Dependency Program
632 Morrison Springs Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37415
- TARC – Trauma and Addiction Recovery Center
7030 Lee Hwy #201, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Scholze Adolescent Center
911 Pineville Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Cadas Rehab
207 Spears Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Buffalo Valley
5900 Shaw Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Adult & Teen Challenge MidSouth
1108 W 33rd St, Chattanooga, TN 37410
- Scenic City Addiction Medicine
951 Eastgate Loop Suite 100, Chattanooga, TN 37411
- Spero Health
7030 Lee Hwy #201, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Oxford House Ridgecut
3423 Shadowlawn Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37412
- Cedar Recovery @ Health Connect America Chattanooga
2115 Chapman Rd Suite 115, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Tri-State Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine, PLLC
7011 Shallowford Rd #104, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Treatment Options at Southeast Addiction Center
Addiction treatment programs are best for substance use disorder and dependency. Whether individuals enter an intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization program, or sober living home, the result will provide an improved quality of life and well-being at our treatment facility.
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are flexible and only require 9 hours, usually split into three days a week. Most facilities offer day and evening options to fit individual schedules. This makes it easy to incorporate into the week. IOP works best for individuals who need a more extensive treatment plan than traditional outpatient services but not residential care.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP) are more intensive. Individuals must finish medical detox to prepare for PHP. PHP requires individuals to attend treatment for several hours a day for several days each week. The treatment in our rehab facility can include individual therapy, group therapy, medication management, and other support services.
- Sober living programs are ideal residential treatment options for those who need to be surrounded by a support system for people with similar disorders. Housing is close to our treatment facilities for convenience. Sober living homes provide a support group and a highly structured program overseen by our treatment team. This continuing care option is an ideal transitional path for many clients.
- Medical detox guides clients through withdrawal as smoothly as possible when undergoing substance abuse treatment. One of the most challenging parts of addiction recovery starts with safely getting through detoxification. People often relapse because detox can have unpleasant and even dangerous side effects. We are equipped to manage detoxing from the most challenging drugs, including heroin and opioids, alcohol, benzodiazepines, cocaine, and prescription drugs.
Treatment Services at Southeast Addiction Center
Our therapies benefit individuals struggling with substance use disorder (SUD). To begin with, therapy addresses the underlying psychological, social, and societal issues contributing to the condition.
Therapy also improves mental health and personal relationships by teaching social skills training, understanding your unique personality traits, and addressing other underlying mental health conditions, if needed.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a form of therapy that can be effective in treating addiction. We start by addressing the negative thought patterns and behaviors that contribute to use, leading to CBT helping clients develop coping strategies to overcome their addiction. CBT also helps clients identify and manage triggers. Therapists can provide tools to manage addiction symptoms.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) helps clients build a life they feel is worth living, especially since so many individuals who undergo DBT are suicidal or have lost hope that things will improve. This type of therapy is more specialized in allowing clients to change their thoughts and actions to align with their goals.
- Family therapy involves family members joining in the therapy process to address addiction within the family. This treatment aims to identify the underlying issues or concerns that led to the substance use disorder (SUD). Working together, clients and family members develop strategies as a unit using current insights. Open communication and collaborative coping skills for all stakeholders are encouraged during this therapy for effective treatment.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) helps our clients process and overcome traumatic experiences. EMDR is based on the idea that unresolved traumatic memories are stored in the brain because individuals can experience distress and symptoms years after the event.
EMDR involves a structured approach that includes identifying a target memory. Using eye movements, sounds, or taps, your therapist will activate the brain’s natural healing processes. From there, the brain reprocesses the memory with a more adaptive resolution. We aim to reduce the traumatic memory’s emotional intensity and reprocess it so it no longer causes distress.
Get the Support You Need for Addiction Treatment
You or a loved one can achieve long-term recovery and improve your health with therapy, medication, and evidence-based treatment. You will also learn to maintain positive relationships and set goals for a productive life.
We specialize in assisting individuals who are struggling with substance abuse. Southeast Addiction Center Tennessee offers treatment programs, aftercare, and other services that help our clients develop new ways to cope with substance use disorders (SUD). A supportive environment makes it easier for our clients to focus on their recovery and regain control over their lives from life-threatening.